Himachal Tonite

Go Beyond News

Jaypee University of Information Technology

Fire Incident in Solan District Leaves Family Injured

Kullu, September 19: A case of a fire incident has come to light in the Saur area of the district, where a three-story house caught fire, leaving a husband, wife, and their two-year-old daughter badly burnt.

According to the information, all three family members were in the kitchen when they suddenly turned on the gas stove to prepare food. A sudden gas leakage occurred, leading to a fire outbreak. The fire spread rapidly, reducing the three-story house to ashes. Controlling the fire became difficult, and the husband, wife, and their two-year-old daughter got trapped in the flames. They were rushed to the local hospital through an ambulance for immediate medical attention.

The incident was reported to the fire department, and a team was dispatched to the scene for further investigation.

हिंदी लेखन प्रतियोगिता

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *